Marketing is no longer about finding your customers; it is about defining yourself and telling your authentic story, so your customers can find you.
In Flow Marketing:
- The starting point is the individual who attracts the customers he or she is meant to serve.
- The marketing cycle is continuous and follows the natural flow of ‘outbound’ activities (presenting the attraction of an individual or a business) followed by ‘inbound’ activities (consolidating relationships).
- The marketing activities are grouped within phases (described in the Flow Marketing System as ‘archetypes’), which are in harmonious balance when flow is achieved.
- The step-by-step framework is easy to use for entrepreneurs and employees alike, and guides them to increase their attraction with the people they are meant to serve.
- The marketing tactics are practical, allowing the individual to stay in his or her flow throughout the cycles.